Role Of The Funeral Director
Funeral Director Central Coast, Newcastle & Sydney.
Please contact us for more information.
Funeral Director and Professional Fees Explained
As your local Funeral Director, Bryan J. Reid Funeral Services perform the various tasks and services involved in arranging, planning, and conducting a funeral service based on your choices. Some of the Funeral services we provide within our professional service fee are:
- Guidance, care and attention from your own personal funeral professional director, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Funeral Director to make arrangements with you either in our office or in the comfort of your home in all areas including:
- The Central Coast
- Newcastle, and
- Sydney to make arrangements Transfer of your loved one by the Funeral Director to our Registered Mortuary Facilities (Local Council & NSW Health Department approved)
- Provision of Mortuary care by experienced Funeral Director and mortuary staff at our fully licensed, accredited Mortuary facility
- Coordinate, liaise and supervise all necessary staff and service providers to conduct the funeral service
- Placement of death and funeral service notices if required
- Funeral Director to prepare all documentation and applications to make arrangements for interment, cremation, or repatriation
- The provision of well-maintained funeral vehicles
- If requested, we will notify any clubs or associations of funeral service particulars
- Funeral Director to liaise with medical professionals to arrange and collect all necessary documentation
- Arrange floral tributes and collect and distribute attendance and tribute cards
- Arrange the opening and closing of burial sites and advice on monuments
- Provision of advice and support from the Funeral Director before, during and following the funeral, including an introduction to grief counsellors, support associations, and grief and loss literature
- Organising donation envelopes for the charity or association of your choice, if requested
- Registration of death with the State Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Holding of all relevant Funeral Director Insurances required to gain access to all cemeteries/Crematoria
Please contact a funeral director for no-obligation information.